Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tuesday!

Today was great. We started out the day by going to a rally for Hillary in Nashua. I have never waited in a line so long in my life! After the doors officially opened, the line moved quick but yeah, it was definitely verrry long. When we got in, there was a lot of waiting. A lot a lot of standing, but great energy in the room. Everyone was definitely excited, myself included. Being a Bernie supporter I felt a little awkward at first, but I eventually relaxed. I was very respectful, because even though I prefer Bernie, I still think Hillary has done a lot for women, and she is very accomplished.


After the rally, we visited the New Hampshire Democratic Party Headquarters (NHDPHQ), which was really fun. I had a great time there listening to the Chair of the NHDP, Raymond Buckley, talk about some of the paraphernalia they had there. I cant wait to work with them on Friday!

blogger-image--1031747183.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment