Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday!

Today we started with the Marco Rubio town hall meeting in Bow. It was a fun time. We were really close to the senator. I enjoyed his answers. He really humanized himself to the people there. Every question that was asked he answered with a personal story.

blogger-image--3691670.jpg

Afterward, we went to our internship assignment in Salem. Later that day, we moved to the office in Manchester, and since it was raining, they had us all phone banking. We were visited by quite a few media outlets including the New York Times, Al Jazeera, and Head Count.

I really enjoyed working at this office, I can't wait to go back! When we were phone banking, I was sharing an office with one of the field organizers at the Manchester field office, and he told me that I was a very good phone banker, which made me really happy because I have had some trouble phone banking.


No comments:

Post a Comment